Welcome, you’ve made it in perfect time!
I believe we all need a little nourishment and I want to help you love your wild soul to bits.
Take a comfortable seat, and take a whole hearted deep big breath, let it in, fill every part of your being with bright light, fill yourself up. Right up. Now let it out, let it all out. Let every fear, insecurity, self doubt, judgement and comparison out. Let everything out and let it go.
Lovely to meet you, I’m Abbey Lake and I’m here to help wild hearted women like yourself nourish your mind, body and soul, all while turning up the love. I’m a health coach and Environmental Scientist and I’m passionate about connecting the dots within our lives and taking back control of our minds.
My journey began about 4 years ago, and got real juicy about a year ago. Meet Abbey 4 years ago – I was 24, living in a great house, in a new fun exciting city, studying a course I loved and was passionate about, in a beautiful long term relationship, surrounded by wonderful and loving friends, and I was miserable. Absolutley miserable within myself. I had spent the prior few years before that travelling the world, moving cities, meeting new people in hope to find that missing piece of the puzzle that would fill me up and fulfil me, but everywhere I went, there I was. I had lost myself somewhere along the way, and I hadn’t even realised.
Fast forward to last year, I find myself at a yoga retreat and everything changed. The mean girl voice inside my head had gone on holidays. She was gone and my mind was quiet and still. I think that was my catalyst. That was my turning point. That was when I realised that I had to take back control of my mind and my life.
This is an ongoing journey but a beautiful one. Once you catch a glimpse of what it’s like to remove your ego, and view your life from a loved-up space, it’s like licking the spoon of the most amazing chocolate cake and not knowing the recipe. You are crazy to have more, but you’ve got to piece together the ingredients, with trial and error until you get the most magnificent creation (of yourself) yet.
So let’s break down what nourish, wild and soulful really looks like.
- Loving yourself wholly and fully, every nook and cranny
- Honouring your body with whole real foods
- Enjoying seasonal and local produce (and standing up for your local famers!)
- Nourishing your body, soul and mind
- Nourishing our planet
- Playing, dancing, singing
- Laughing so hard your belly hurts
- Going outside the lines and boundaries of life
- Getting creative and adventurous
- Getting wild – wild sex, wild adventures, wild love, wild self-love, wild conversations,
- Dreaming big and breaking the rules
- Feminine and soulful sisterly love
- Self love, care and expression
- Putting yourself first
- Connecting with your true self (scary stuff)
- To love and be loved
This is your space.
The beautiful, divine woman that you are, and I want you to feel loved up.
I’m holding this space for you to grow, learn, love and be loved. Discover, inspire and be inspired. Wherever you are right now, in your own journey is perfect. It lights me up when we join in the divine femininity of eachothers spirited souls. So lets dive in deep together, get to know each other and nourish all aspects of our lives.
A little more about me
- I recently discovered I’m an INFP (lightbulb aha moment)
- I love love old music – 50’s Rock and Roll, Blues, Folk, Rockabily, Honky Tonk & Country
- Tom and I go to Rock and Roll Dance classes, and I loooooove it to bits
- My current obsession are cowboy boots, with skirts and dresses. So sexy!
- I love to travel – I spent a lot of my early twenties roaming the world and my goal since I was 18, is at least one trip a year (so far so good!)
- I love routines, which I always resisted, but have now happily embraced
- I want to have the biggest garden of natives and edibles
- My dream is to start my own community, in the mountains, close to the beach, with like minded souls and be self sufficient
- I love tattoos – I have a couple, and would love to get more
- I’m a homebody! Give me dinner parties, nights curled up on the couch, cuddles and good music any day
- My darling Tom and I have been together for nearly 9 years, most of our twenties, and he’s my rock
- I have a Bachelors degree in Environmental Science and one day I’d love to further it and specialise in Marine Ecology and focus on the health of our reef
- I’ve convinced myself I can surf, but I am petrified (think biggest fear in the world) of big waves, really anything over a few feet
- I constantly dream of living by the beach, maybe a sea change is in the cards
- I have to move my body daily, I’m my happiest self when I do, and I try mix it up with yoga, barre, runnings and walks in the park with our beautiful dog
This is going to be a wild ride together, and I’m so glad you’re here